Monday, May 10, 2010

Mothers day

Was harder this year than last.

We went to the movies in the morning, Adrian won some tickets to a premier screening of 'Letters to Juliete". After getting warm and fuzzies in the movie we walked out into what can only be described as 'Family Heaven' (but our hell). I don't think I have seen so many families and children of all ages in one place ever. Note to self.. NEVER go to FOX STUDIOS on MOTHERS DAY!

We really should have gotten out of the city like last year and not mixed with the crowds. It's days like that I can really see we are not anywhere near being 'ok'.

I miss you so much baby girl. I ache for you more than you could ever know but I am trying to get by.

Thank you for making me a proud mummy. xo

2 comments:

  1. Kyles, please know you are in my thoughts and prayers. I can't imagine your heartache. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Kyles, this just broke my heart. I know my Mother's Day last year was brutal, but obviously with Angus here now the load has lightened. I feel for you and Adrian so much.
    xo

    ReplyDelete


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones