Thursday, October 4, 2012

Day 4 - Most treasured item

There are so many things I could show today. Our only Family photo at Sophie's funeral, the Bear we were given in Hospital 'Bluey' and the very few photos we actually have of our little girl. Memories we created because we didn't have her to take home and we didnt want to have any regrets.

I think this is a big one for me. In hospital while we were given a Bear of Hope we were not given any information on how we could create memories. We were fortunate a friend suggested we contact Twinkle Toes.. I will be forever grateful to her, thanks you Michelle... as they are irreplaceable. Sophie's hand and feet casts sit pride of place in our bedroom with her birth certificate and photos.  I have them on my blog a few times and i love seeing them.


No comments:

Post a Comment


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones