Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Day 7 - What to Say



This seems to be a common theme among angel parents. For us it is always a hard one and a complete conversation stopper. You can see the air change in a conversation almost every time we mention Sophie and that breaks my heart. I used to be offended (and I still can be at times) but now I realise it's not me that has the issue it's their issue, their lack of knowledge and maybe even compassion.

We will always say her name loud and proud so don't shy away when we do. Sophie is and always will be our daughter.

1 comment:

  1. Hi, I came across your site and wasn’t able to get an email address to contact you about a broken link on your site. Please email me back and I would be happy to point them out to you.

    Thanks!

    Randy
    randydavis387@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones